Monday 19 October 2020

5 years since my surgery in 2020!

Sorry that I haven't been responding to any comments. I wouldn't imagine this space is still active! And I'm so glad the details I have shared here has helped some people!

Here is my update after 5 years! I did my surgery in April 2015.

As you may or may not see, it's completely natural. At least that's what I think. I have never ever had someone (that is NOT a long-term friend) come up to me and ask if I had surgery done.

In this pic, I am wearing mascara and concealer for my undereyes.



8 comments:

  1. Wow it held up really well! Good for you but not for me, I was hoping my would go down in a few years :'( thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! How long has it been since your surgery & what happened?

      Delete
    2. It's still early for me, almost 2 months. But the problem is the doctor gave me the wrong size mistakenly -_- so I was hoping it would come down with age and I'd be happy with it in a couple years

      Delete
    3. Hello! Did your crease ever go down? I'm really scared as I just got mine 2 weeks ago and it seems unnaturally high.

      Delete
  2. Wow, your results look so good! I'm so happy with how in depth your review and progress was. I recently got mine done 2 weeks ago and I feel like our eyes look very similar during the healing process. I just hope with time mine will look as natural and pretty as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good!! I really hope my eyelids will come out as wonderful as yours in the years to come. Thanks for sharing your experience and the continuous updates over the years!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just want to say that your eyelids look gorgeous, even after 5 years. A good decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found your blog! Your eyes look so gorgeous and natural, I would never guess you had anything done. How big is your crease now?

    ReplyDelete