Friday 10 April 2015

Day 10


4 days since the stitches have been removed.
10 days since the surgery.

Bruises have not subsided at all. They are still present along the lash line of my left eye, down the slants of both eyes and a small area below my right eye (visible in the photo).

The bruises are the only hindrance right now. Aside from that, I really like this (still swollen) crease height.

I have yet to touch and wash my eyelids (ewww, I know) because I am really fearful of touching and feeling the wound. I think I am pretty traumatised after seeing the stitches on my eyelids. I still feel quite icky thinking about the wound. It is all in my head because I am not actually suffering from any pain nor sensitivity now. I just feel so squeamish about it! But I'd really love to give my eyelids a good wash after 10 days.

3 comments:

  1. Hi may I know what is your eyelid height? Consider low or high crease?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Would you consider your recovery a fast one? I'm planning for the surgery coming year and would like to know if 2-3 weeks of recovery time is enough.

    ReplyDelete